Introduce Yourself

tbauro

I joined the church in 2000, my husband was a member but was inactive. I'm so grateful for my husband who introduced the church to me and also for the missionaries for their teaching of the gospel.

I believe that the church of Jesus Christ is the true church upon the face of the earth.

I love u all, i love my family, i love my HF and i love the gospel of this church.

Mauri Tbauro......I just joined this forum tonight......It's wonderful to read your testimony and to see that your husband is now fully active in the Church.....Tiabo moa....

Nice to meet all of you on this forum. I just learn that there is someone from my country on this forum. Mauri naba and hope to know u soon.

Tia boo moa :D :D :D :D :D

Nice to meet all of you on this forum. I just learn that there is someone from my country on this forum. Mauri naba and hope to know u soon.

Tia boo moa :D :D :D :D :D

Mauri (Hello) Tbauro,

It's wonderful to see someone from the Central Pacific islands on this forum. It just goes to show that the Gospel of Jesus Christ is spreading worldwide. I'm very grateful for the dedicated and wonderful Elders and Sisters out there in the field. Stay strong in the church with your family Tbauro for as you know, IT IS TRUE INDEED....Tekeraoi (The best of luck) and Tiabo moa (Bye for now)...