Are there any Mormon magazines out there you would recommend (like a "Mormon Digest" or something)? Thanks

Ensign (Adults & Teens), The Era (for teens) Friend (for children 17 and under), Liahona (International) all can be read HERE at lds.org

This link will take you to the current year. There is 30 years worth of magazines that you can read. OR you can order a subscription to any or all magazines- Subscription

There is also the Church News Letter that you can subscribe to. It is a weekly publication.

As a side note. The December issues of Ensign, The Era and Friend all include an index for the entire year. When I was Branch Librarian I would copy the Index and put it in the front of the binder that we put all of that years magazines in. Then when someone was looking for a particular article but could only remember what year, I didn't have to drag out the December issue, I could just pull the Index.

Ensign (Adults & Teens), The Era (for teens) Friend (for children 17 and under), Liahona (International) all can be read HERE at lds.org

This link will take you to the current year. There is 30 years worth of magazines that you can read. OR you can order a subscription to any or all magazines- Subscription

There is also the Church News Letter that you can subscribe to. It is a weekly publication.

As a side note. The December issues of Ensign, The Era and Friend all include an index for the entire year. When I was Branch Librarian I would copy the Index and put it in the front of the binder that we put all of that years magazines in. Then when someone was looking for a particular article but could only remember what year, I didn't have to drag out the December issue, I could just pull the Index.

Thanks for the information! I just ordered a subscription to Ensign.

Cool! :D You can also view it online. It's not as fun as having it on your coffee table though. But we stopped subscribing because of space and clutter issues. When we have a house, we'll have the Ensign and The Friend again. Speaking of The Friend, there is this section where people submit photos of their primary aged kids. When my brother was a teenager, my mom submitted one of his old photos to bug him. It worked. :lol:

Cool! :D You can also view it online. It's not as fun as having it on your coffee table though. But we stopped subscribing because of space and clutter issues. When we have a house, we'll have the Ensign and The Friend again. Speaking of The Friend, there is this section where people submit photos of their primary aged kids. When my brother was a teenager, my mom submitted one of his old photos to bug him. It worked. :lol:

You mean Postum table MS. :sparklygrin:

Are there any Mormon magazines out there you would recommend (like a "Mormon Digest" or something)? Thanks

they already explained the magazines to you.... I recommend mormon.org as a good reading spot for learning about the church. I wish it was available when I was Catholic and studying about the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

I probably would have learned that much faster. :)