wow im going into MTC towmarrow

reveontiveros

SO yeah here i am waking up at 4:00am writing to you all.... its just begging to hit me hahaha yeah exactly 18 hours from now ill be set apart.... an ill go to MTC wed. morning... i was sitting back tho yesterday thinking to myself why i am going on mission... heres my answer

I can either make a difference in this world in positive way or a negatived way. I can be a part of change that is more effective then a war. An thats to change a mans/women heart of today to are lord an saver Jesus Christ. An when you plant that mustard seed it grows an produces more. I seen the change in my life an the begging of a new era in my family's history. It's beautiful to set back an looks at the painting of the transition of a mans heart from sorrow to a holy wholesome life through the gospel. Really we are soldiers of a holy order in a sense that brings the true peace the true healing power to a broken, lost, revengeful, sadden heart. I serve to bring the effect that my heavenly father intends us to be. An thats in his image. I love you all out there haha I don't even know you but just know that I do. god bless

SO yeah here i am waking up at 4:00am writing to you all.... its just begging to hit me hahaha yeah exactly 18 hours from now ill be set apart.... an ill go to MTC wed. morning... i was sitting back tho yesterday thinking to myself why i am going on mission... heres my answer

I can either make a difference in this world in positive way or a negatived way. I can be a part of change that is more effective then a war. An thats to change a mans/women heart of today to are lord an saver Jesus Christ. An when you plant that mustard seed it grows an produces more. I seen the change in my life an the begging of a new era in my family's history. It's beautiful to set back an looks at the painting of the transition of a mans heart from sorrow to a holy wholesome life through the gospel. Really we are soldiers of a holy order in a sense that brings the true peace the true healing power to a broken, lost, revengeful, sadden heart. I serve to bring the effect that my heavenly father intends us to be. An thats in his image. I love you all out there haha I don't even know you but just know that I do. god bless

Does anyone know where he Rev is going??

Silver Girl