Salve, Ahlan, Hello, Hola, etc, etc, etc...

SanctitasDeo

I thought I'd introduce myself, now that I've posted for a week or so. I am a 19 year-old college student waiting for the day when he will report to the MTC. It is actually soon now. I have been stranded between school, and this mission thing (I will be serving in Russia), so I am working in the meantime.

I enjoy books of all sorts, music (listening and playing), roleplaying, board games, apologetics, languages, and watching movies. I have a girlfriend of about a year and two months. My current major is Middle East Studies/Arabic (I managed to take Arabic 101 last semester, and it is an amazing language).

I suppose that is basically it.

Tratsvitch! Prastuit! Hello!

Welcome to this side of the earth... soon....! If you want to say that you can not speak russian you say: nietu paruski! :D And if you want to say hands up: Rukiver!:lol: And if something does not matter: niepanimaju! :P That is all I can. Haveno idea about writtin either. Finnish goes much better. :)

My current major is Middle East Studies/Arabic (I managed to take Arabic 101 last semester, and it is an amazing language.

Hey! Welcome to LDS. NET! I also think Arabic is an amazing language. I love it! And I have decided to take up a course and try to learn it.

See you around!

Salve! What funny greetings you use. Well...welcome to the boards. Russia, eh? I bet your girlfriend will miss you

You know, she said something like that once or twice ;).

Hey! Welcome to LDS. NET! I also think Arabic is an amazing language. I love it! And I have decided to take up a course and try to learn it.

The problem is mostly that there are two many languages I want to learn, like Greek and Hebrew.

fantastic!!!!!!! welcome to the site. how do you spell " I LOVE JESUS " in Arabic ? i hope you totally enjoy your mission in Russia! well it seems like your on your way , you sound like a real for CHRIST, keep it up!!!!!!!

Thank you. It might be something like: ana nun ana ana ha ba ana ba wow nun ta marbuta. There is probably a better word for Jesus than the one I used, though.