Hey Y'all...

Tough Grits

S-O-J!!!!!!!

I have been thinking about you!!!! I am SO glad you found us! Yes, I am busy but maybe this summer won't be so bad. I will be off from work (the elementary school) so the only thing on my plate this summer is college.

Isn't this site cool? I love all the extras.

Glad to see you! Keep in touch! :wub:

It is one of our favorite meals for supper. Most of my family eat their grits with a hefty spoonful of sour cream stirred in! (Not me) That is how Tough grew up eating it...I like mine with a sunny-side-up egg mashed up in it...or my favorite way, is to put the hot grits on top of a piece of toast with peanut butter...yummmmy!!!:)

My mom used to make grits then pour them in a bread pan and put them in the frig. The next day she would take them out, slice them, and fry them up. SOOOOO goiod!

I grew up in Arizona and New Mexico. People tend to forget that they are southern states, too! Just cause we don't talk with a drawl! LOL.

Sister of Jared

My mom used to make grits then pour them in a bread pan and put them in the frig. The next day she would take them out, slice them, and fry them up. SOOOOO goiod!

S-o-J~~~

I have never heard of doing that, but I am going to try it. Sounds awfully good to me!

Just because you are from a southern state does not mean you are SOUTHERN!!! :lol:;):)