Scriptures ??

adie_vale

Hi, I was wondering, were you could get reasonable priced quad books from. I have been trying to get my hands on one, but having trouble find one. Any links or suggestion would be great thank you. I live in the stoke on trent area of england and there is nowere get them from.

Ade

Where are you from? I'm visiting London next month (that's where my mission was). I could bring some over for you if you would pay me in pounds when I got there. With the exchange rate, you can probably get them for less than you would there.

P-Worm

Where are you from? I'm visiting London next month (that's where my mission was). I could bring some over for you if you would pay me in pounds when I got there. With the exchange rate, you can probably get them for less than you would there.

P-Worm

Newcastle under lyme near stoke on trent, in the west midlands. To be honest its a fair distance from london.

You can order it from DeseretBook.com . Most cities have a LDS Bookstore.

Not here in the UK they don't. We have two.

You're actually better off trying Church Distribution Centre rather than the LDS bookstore which is a privately run business and has to run at a profit in order to pay overheads and wages. The distribution centre at the Preston Temple near Chorley tends to be cheaper for scriptures than the LBS(Latter-day Bookstore) in Whittle-le-Woods. Have you someone in the ward who is in charge of ordering manuals etc? Maybe you could order one through them.

Alternatively I'll be going to the Temple on Friday and I'll check out the prices for you if you like - I could get one the following week and post it on to you.