David Archuleta Singing "Be Still My Soul"

lds9999

• 2 weeks later...

4. Realize that sometimes it is very difficult to be able to express how one feels through written words. Please be courteous and ask for a further explanation, rather then trying to find holes in someone else's post.

You guys win, you found all the holes. Well done.

there is a picture behind him. from what i've always seen there are no pictures in the chapel especialy behind the pulpit. i don't know of any rules about filming in any rooms other than the chapel. i guess someone will correct me if i'm wrong.

of course i've never seen a church building big enough to have a pulpit like that in any room other than the chapel but i can imagine out west where the wards are as big as our stake that it would be necessary. lol

4. Realize that sometimes it is very difficult to be able to express how one feels through written words. Please be courteous and ask for a further explanation, rather then trying to find holes in someone else's post.

You guys win, you found all the holes. Well done.

I may be reading too much into this, but it looks like we may have annoyed you a little. I apologize for that, and assure that wasn't my intent. You are correct that meetings are not supposed to be video taped, recorded, or photographed without prior written consent. My comment popped into my head when I read what you'd said and it amused me enough to make me want to share it.

Now, lets start looking for all the holes in stuff I say! :-)

kart is right filming is not permitted at a sacarment meeting or a chapel and I applaud her standing her ground on this. Now if you read the comments under the utube it sayes this was filmed at treatment center and is a fireside. Don't worry Kart many here will find holes from me because of my spelling ability:)

Here is a reply from a member who saw this video in YouTube when asked if this is in a chapel:

This was not take in a chapel it was take in a treament center for teens.

--which was held at a school for troubled youth. It is a 10 month in-house program that helps these kids 'right the ship'.--

these rooms are set up to give a reverent feeling but are not dedicated as a chapel. In Utah most care centers (for adults teens and childern) have this type of room. Only in hospitals are there actual dedicated Chapels and not all hospitals do. We have four care centers in our Stake.