Okay, I Admit It

Guest bat

Originally posted by bat+Sep 4 2004, 06:53 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bat @ Sep 4 2004, 06:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Franken@Sep 4 2004, 03:04 AM

What's with this topic!  At first we get this I love mormons statement from bat, and it just seems to keep on going...  :huh:

Wow, like the Energizer bunny, huh?

Well... kinda... except the energizer bunny seems to stop after awhile! The commercials lied to me :angry: Then I have to get some new energizers cause my old ones died *sigh* I would switch to duracel, but they just don't have a cool bunny :unsure:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Franken+Sep 5 2004, 07:33 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Franken @ Sep 5 2004, 07:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -bat@Sep 4 2004, 06:53 PM

<!--QuoteBegin--Franken@Sep 4 2004, 03:04 AM

What's with this topic!  At first we get this I love mormons statement from bat, and it just seems to keep on going...  :huh:

Well... kinda... except the energizer bunny seems to stop after awhile! The commercials lied to me :angry: Then I have to get some new energizers cause my old ones died *sigh* I would switch to duracel, but they just don't have a cool bunny :unsure:

There was nothing wrong with your batteries. You just didn't have faith in them, so they didn't work the way that they are supposed to.

Originally posted by bat+Sep 5 2004, 08:06 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bat @ Sep 5 2004, 08:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Franken@Sep 5 2004, 07:33 PM

Originally posted by -bat@Sep 4 2004, 06:53 PM

<!--QuoteBegin--Franken@Sep 4 2004, 03:04 AM

There was nothing wrong with your batteries. You just didn't have faith in them, so they didn't work the way that they are supposed to.

Hmm... :huh: I'll have to try that next time...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest enlightenme

Originally posted by Marsha@Aug 22 2004, 03:05 PM

Bat, what is your avatar a pic of?

I remember that picture from a DragonLance book series that I use to read... I can't remember exactly where.....

If memory serves me..... I remember it being a dwarf on a red dragon...... Flint is the dwarfs name.... been a long time... I could be wrong...

:)

Originally posted by enlightenme+Sep 14 2004, 04:07 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (enlightenme @ Sep 14 2004, 04:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Marsha@Aug 22 2004, 03:05 PM

Bat, what is your avatar a pic of?

I remember that picture from a DragonLance book series that I use to read... I can't remember exactly where.....

If memory serves me..... I remember it being a dwarf on a red dragon...... Flint is the dwarfs name.... been a long time... I could be wrong...

:)

It isn't. It is Satan.

Originally posted by bat+Sep 15 2004, 04:22 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bat @ Sep 15 2004, 04:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Dravin@Sep 15 2004, 08:44 AM

Satan strangely looks like a Red Dragon with something on his back.

You are misinterpreting my avatar. It quite clearly is Satan.

I totally disagree. I think you are wrong. In fact, if anything, mine is Satan.