Yer Opinion is wanted...

OOKK so my BF & I have been dating for some decent amount of time lol 4 months or so.. Things have been going amazingly awesome! He's clearly my best friend @TM. I love our dates when we are with/without the kids!! Well lately we have had these arguements about who pays for dinner,movies, etc etc stuff like that. who is right lol I dun mind him payin for stuff cuz yuh it makes him feel "manly" and what not. He insists on paying for everything and yuh that's cool but I like to pay for somethings too and not being like completely spoiled. Yuh it's nice but I like to treat too and I like it to be 50/50. Yuh he says I'm too difficult must be why he likes me w00t. I mean when and if we get married I want it to be the same exact way with THAT much more communication etc etc. I want some feedback cuz I know a lot of you are verrry opinionated and it's always good to see what others are thinking about this. So yuh yer comments are much welcomed KThxbye =D hehe if you havent noticed I like the word YUH =D

If you are visiting certain restaurants on a regular basis, maybe buy him a gift card for the restaurant or even just one of those visa gift cards. You can do some math for a good amount to give him. Just give it to him as a appreciation gift. Tell him he can spend it any way he wishes, but you'd love for him to spend it on you. :)

He can pay every time without thinking that you are the one actually contributing. At least that's how I would feel. When I was dating my wife, she wanted to contribute on our dates but I felt uncomfortable with her paying. A few gift certificates solved the problem.

Just an idea. I am sure others can come up with much better advice.

WTC gah! you all need to hush :D especially you Daze ahahaha im not a pip im just a obsessed keanu reeves lover!!!! nah jk but keanu is hot lol gah! im tooo awake for the time of night 115 am~~~ preparation for marriage :eek: thats WAYYYYYYYY scurry!!! is that what dating is? you mean its not just free food and kisses and movies???? wtc i gotta find a new friend