Reactivation alert, lol!

Guest faithful175

Guest faithful175

Hi all!

Wanted to introduce myself. First a little bit on my history with the church. I was baptised when I was 10 and went to church through my teenage years. I later stopped going and never really looked back. In 2006 some missionaries found me and came knocking on my door. I was scared they knew where I lived because I hadn't attended church in a VERY long time. No matter they came and taught me and my three children lessons. We attended one meeting, then I graduated and moved from the area. I was married again to a man who said he wouldn't stand in the way of whatever religion I chose but much to my surprise he frowned at me going to an LDS and because I didn't want to lose the man I thought God had earmarked me to be with I didn't go.

He's asking me for a divorce so now I am free to choose whatever I want to go. In June of this year I stopped by the local lds church and asked for some missionaries to come to my house. They did. My two older children have been baptised recently and I couldn't be happier!

Now, I'm back in and I'm going to try and do right by the church and live by the word to the best of my ability.

So that's me and I can't wait to get to know you all a little bit better.

Theresa

Hi all!

Wanted to introduce myself. First a little bit on my history with the church. I was baptised when I was 10 and went to church through my teenage years. I later stopped going and never really looked back. In 2006 some missionaries found me and came knocking on my door. I was scared they knew where I lived because I hadn't attended church in a VERY long time. No matter they came and taught me and my three children lessons. We attended one meeting, then I graduated and moved from the area. I was married again to a man who said he wouldn't stand in the way of whatever religion I chose but much to my surprise he frowned at me going to an LDS and because I didn't want to lose the man I thought God had earmarked me to be with I didn't go.

He's asking me for a divorce so now I am free to choose whatever I want to go. In June of this year I stopped by the local lds church and asked for some missionaries to come to my house. They did. My two older children have been baptised recently and I couldn't be happier!

Now, I'm back in and I'm going to try and do right by the church and live by the word to the best of my ability.

So that's me and I can't wait to get to know you all a little bit better.

Theresa

Glad to have you here, and it's exciting to see that you've found a great path. Follow your heart and follow truth wherever it takes you. :)

Hello Theresa...welcome to the site. :) Thanks for sharing a bit of yourself with us. I also became inactive (in my early twenties) and remained so for many years. I never denied being LDS, continued to live the standards I had been raised with...and did, through divine guidance, make my way back to the Church.

I am looking forward to getting to know you.