Abortion is an assult on the defenseless.

Fiannan

LOL...one night, attending a dinner at a local ward function, I leaned over and ask my friend, at that time, Stake President, when is it ok to stop having children and cut the 'tubes'? He looked around and silently nodded back at me, when both of you cannot sustain emotionally and physically having more children. I laughed and told him, I guess this is our last one. :)

I am happy my mother did not abort me... :) I certainly had been endangered in this world of today!:(

Thanks to my birth mother mom... somewhere up there... :)

I would also note that Finland has one of the lowest abortion rates in Europe. Also, it's really odd that England and the USA have abortion laws that in many ways are more liberal than China yet the Nordic countries have abortion laws that, while allowing abortion in the first trimester, are extremely restrictive in the last two trimesters.

Why do you think this is?

I would also note that Finland has one of the lowest abortion rates in Europe. Also, it's really odd that England and the USA have abortion laws that in many ways are more liberal than China yet the Nordic countries have abortion laws that, while allowing abortion in the first trimester, are extremely restrictive in the last two trimesters.

As far as I am concerned extremely strict after the first trimester would be a good compromise.... but neither side will go for it.

Didn't know that...thanks