Just Some Of The Reasons Why

Winnie G

Just some of the reasons why I would not vote for President Bush.

There just so many.

1.Invisible weapons of mass deception

2.A president who blames every one but himself when the responsibility falls to him

3.His creepy laugh

4.He says God specks to him, fine but not every one finds that comforting so keep that information to your self.

5.His accent is different then the rest of his family?? Acting like the old boys club.

The rest of the family does not sound like that??????? Why is that?????

6.His family ties to the Baden family.

7.His families big with big time Oil and were spouse to think the war is just to kick the butts of Terrorist?

8.He mother never thought him to stand up straight when specking to others.

9. He spits in public, which is not a behavior of a president.

10. In the debates: he can avoid a question better then anyone I have seen.

Question for Bush: What do you say someone in this country who has lost his job to someone overseas?

Bush: "I've got policies to continue to grow our economy and create the jobs of the 21st century ... And here's some help for you to go get an education. Here's some help for you to go to a community college."

Kerry: "I want you to notice how the president switched away from jobs and started talking about education principally." He suggested this wasn't an accurate reflection of policy. "They've cut the training money," he said. "They've wound up not even extending unemployment benefits and not even extending health care to those people who are unemployed."

11.He does not listen to religious advisers like Pat Robertson. :blink:

12.He does not give Osama bin Laden much thought.

CNN: http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/10/14/.../thu/index.html

Still, Bush's worst moment came early, after Kerry criticized him for failing to capture Osama bin Laden. Six months after Bush declared the al Qaeda leader must be caught "dead or alive," Kerry said, the president was asked (by CNN's Kelly Wallace), "Where is Osama bin Laden?" To which Bush said, "'I don't know. I don't really think about him very much. I'm not that concerned," according to Kerry.

"Gosh, I just don't think I ever said I'm not worried about Osama bin Laden. It's kind of one of those exaggerations,"

YES HE DID.

I’m a left wing comy tree hugging hippy Democrat :lol::lol::lol:

Originally posted by Winnie G@Oct 21 2004, 12:22 PM

There just so many.

2.A president who blames every one but himself when the responsibility falls to him

3.His creepy laugh

4.He says God specks to him, fine but not every one finds that comforting so keep that information to your self.

5.His accent is different then the rest of his family?? Acting like the old boys club.

7.His families big with big time Oil and were spouse to think the war is just to kick the butts of Terrorist?

Question for Bush: What do you say someone in this country who has lost his job to someone overseas?

Bush: "I've got policies to continue to grow our economy and create the jobs of the 21st century ... And here's some help for you to go get an education. Here's some help for you to go to a community college."

Kerry: "I want you to notice how the president switched away from jobs and started talking about education principally." He suggested this wasn't an accurate reflection of policy. "They've cut the training money," he said. "They've wound up not even extending unemployment benefits and not even extending health care to those people who are unemployed."

Still, Bush's worst moment came early, after Kerry criticized him for failing to capture Osama bin Laden. Six months after Bush declared the al Qaeda leader must be caught "dead or alive," Kerry said, the president was asked (by CNN's Kelly Wallace), "Where is Osama bin Laden?" To which Bush said, "'I don't know. I don't really think about him very much. I'm not that concerned," according to Kerry.

"Gosh, I just don't think I ever said I'm not worried about Osama bin Laden. It's kind of one of those exaggerations,"

YES HE DID.

Lol I was just about to ask if you were a Democrat, but I read the last part and you're just one step ahead of me! :lol:

Guest Glorias_Steinem

Originally posted by Winnie G@Oct 21 2004, 01:22 PM

There just so many.

3.His creepy laugh

YES HE DID.

Right on the money! [Meaning, "You got all that right!] I'm happy to hear that!

PS: People like him, who "talk different from his kin", must have an extremely "dominant" woman, in their lives!

Bush to Laura Bush: "Yes, dear! I know my people were dammed Yankees during the Civil War: but, I promise I'll make it up to you by sounding just as Southern as I can be--yessir, you got me in your back pocket, sweet-ums!"

"And, one more thing, Laura-sweetie: your dumplings and gravy are the best!

[Gaw, I love strong Southern Women]"

Gee, GWBush lived in Texas almost his entire life, while the rest of his family lived up north. You don't have to live here long to pick up a strong accent, so stop the southern knocks...

and anyone who insults or degrades Laura Bush needs their head examined. She is a classy woman who is anything BUT dominating...

but I guess since my husband grew up in the south and DOESN'T have an accent and i do means he's the dominating one.. *roll eyes*

of all the things to "pick on" Bush for, his accent is the lamest. Kerry grew up in Massachussets, yet he doesn't sound like JFK...SOMETHING MUST BE WRONG WITH HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am an American who lives in Canada, I vote in Canada as a naturalized citizen.

I like Laura Bush, it just goes to show you like many women she married beneath her self.

As fare as accents go when I visit my family I revert back to my Yankee accent witch makes my husband laugh, I went out of my way to sing to CD’s in the car all the way home this month so my co-workers would not laugh at me. I think they were disappointed.

I think Bush puts it on thick depending on what he is speaking about.

Watch you’ll see what I mean.

Maybe I pick it up more being away from the twang so much.

I wish he stand up straight for heavens sake!

I don’t want some good old boy hanging over a podium at me.

My granddaughter stands up straight more then he does and she just learned to walk last year.