Questions and your answers

Dr T

On another board there are some questions that I recognize from a book that I have that asks various questions. I'd like to post them here to read your thoughts about each question. Here is the first:

"If you were to die this evening with no opportunity to communicate with anyone, what would you most regret not having told someone? Why haven't you told them yet?"

Wow, that really is a tough one...

I guess, at this point in my life, I would regret not telling my ex-girlfriend I'm sorry it didn't work out and that I'll always be there for her in as many words.

WOW I'll take that one too! Great answer. I look forward to hearing other's answers to this same question. Thanks again Maxel :computer:

A long time ago. I would put them all in random posts and then things changed so I started putting them in again. I want to use them all-that's all. The funniest thing to me is when they don't relate at all! That's the BEST part to me :nasty:

Guest SisterofJared

Probably telling my oldest son that I love him. I do tell him that, but he's needy, so I would regret not talking to him more.

He likes 3 hour phone calls, which I dread, so sometimes I don't answer the phone when the caller ID shows it's him. I would love to chat with him every day for a half an hour or so, but he refuses to let me off the phone once he calls, and generally it's late at night when I'm tired, and I just don't wanna talk for hours and hours.

I feel guilt about avoiding some of those phone calls..... and yet still not wanting such long late night calls! So If I had no chance to communicate, I would regret not talking with him more and helping him feel loved for that night.