Happy Birthday To Me!

Writer_Chick1213

Well today I turned 16, dating, driving, and all...so far my birthday has been as usual...pretty crappy but its ok. My grandma died a few days ago and it was so sad because today I got a birthday card from her that she had sent before she died...i cried for hours. And i just found out my sister has cancer so i'm a little depressed today. And I feel bad because my mom is trying so hard to be happy and make it a fun day but i'm just not in the mood for that. And to top things off 3 of my really good friends asked me to go out them so now i have to choose between them and hurt the other two. sorry this is a stupid little rant thing. so i'll just end it now. I feel a little better now that i've blown off some steam.

Originally posted by Writer_Chick1213@Dec 13 2004, 12:39 PM

Well today I turned 16, dating, driving, and all...so far my birthday has been as usual...pretty crappy but its ok. My grandma died a few days ago and it was so sad because today I got a birthday card from her that she had sent before she died...i cried for hours. And i just found out my sister has cancer so i'm a little depressed today. And I feel bad because my mom is trying so hard to be happy and make it a fun day but i'm just not in the mood for that. And to top things off 3 of my really good friends asked me to go out them so now i have to choose between them and hurt the other two. sorry this is a stupid little rant thing. so i'll just end it now. I feel a little better now that i've blown off some steam.

im sorry kiddo we feel 4 u

Originally posted by Writer_Chick1213@Dec 13 2004, 12:39 PM

<span style=\'color:red\'>Happy Birthday Writer_Chick~~~

Wow your familyhas had a tough go of it!

Sorry to hear about your grandma and your sister. If I were your mom I would try to make it a fun day for you too. I understand why you don't feel to much like celebrating your birthday.

When you said that three friends want you to go out with them what do you mean? Are they boys who want to take you on a date or they want you to be their girlfriend?

I sure hope that your day ends up being a little fun anyway. Try to remember that your grandma would want you to have a nice day, she loves you.

Can your sister's cancer be treated?

When you said that three friends want you to go out with them what do you mean? Are they boys who want to take you on a date or they want you to be their girlfriend?

well they want me to be their girlfriend... and i don't know if i even want to steady date.

it can but there is a year long waiting list in Canada and i don't think thats soon enough...the other option is to pay $15,000US to have it done there...and well thats not really much of an option.

anyway i am feeling a little better...one of my friends wrote his own version of happy b-day for me so that was sweet, and my semiary teacher and yw's leader gave me a present and my home teachers made me a cake and gave me a present...i feel loved now:)...thanks all for listening to me.

Originally posted by Writer_Chick1213@Dec 13 2004, 09:39 PM

well they want me to be their girlfriend... and i don't know if i even want to steady date.

it can but there is a year long waiting list in Canada and i don't think thats soon enough...the other option is to pay $15,000US to have it done there...and well thats not really much of an option.

anyway i am feeling a little better...one of my friends wrote his own version of happy b-day for me so that was sweet, and my semiary teacher and yw's leader gave me a present and my home teachers made me a cake and gave me a present...i feel loved now:)...thanks all for listening to me.

Hey you never have to go out with someone just to make them happy. One thing I have told my kids at this young of an age that steady dating is a perfect way to loose a good friendship. You could tell them that you are flattered that they care that much about you but you need them as a forever friend. :) Well, it may be worth a try.

About your sister... a one year waiting list? That seems pretty bad to have to wait so long. Is it because they feel that it is safe to wait or is it that there are just many people in front of her in line?

I think that one of the nicest gifts that we can ever receive is one that is homemade or unexpected. :)

Guest &lusername&gt

One thing I have told my kids at this young of an age that steady dating is a perfect way to loose a good friendship.

hmm, not allways. i went out with several people and 3 of themare really really good friends now.

<span style=\'color:black\'>man, andi thought my bday sucke:

i had a hurricain hit the day before my b-day;

my best friends sister tore my heart out;

no one from my family called because all the phone lines were out.

but it was a little fun, andy, danny, and me got kicked out of albersons for throwing coffie beans at eachother, us 3 stole an advertising tarp from lows 9 that was so dumb but so funny)

Andy's mom: Andy, what is this?

Andy: Our tarp ( we needed a tarp to fix the roof)

AM: i know, but what is this, i thought yuo said they said they were out?

A; well, they had one more left, and look, it has a picture of a lady with a lawnmower on it!

oh, that was great!