Well, recently I've become a YSA. So hi!

Well, not much too me. I like video games, watching cartoons or animated films(some anime here and there), and my strongest points are writing(I've actually written an animation script, though it's probably amatuer quality), and making people laugh(it kind of comes naturally).

Here's my specs:

I'm 19

I'm about a few pounds overweight.

Not really much of an "in-person" interactivist, it takes me awhile for people to grow on me but after that I can talk as much as the next guy.

Also I am stuck at a college that has very little interest to me.

ysa wards are fun..and quite silly... i've been around them for years..at the end of my tenure, 15 months they will boot me, but just be yourself, make freinds and go from there, don't expect to land a chick the first week....just focus on making good freinds....thats how any realatioship starts

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

greetings and welcome aboard...

rofl i feel old here ... basically 22

i do alot of writing also, < working at my second novel >, it's awesome as to here your in a YSA ward, rofl i'm YSA rep at mine, we have 3 who are present, two who barely come to church.. it's awesome :P

and hai there's not such thing as an "in" person we are all children of God, never forget that aye!

Look forward to seeing you guys on the boards!

Love ya's all xxx

I'm 22 too! ;)

Can't say that I'm single yet though. Working on a divorce. *sigh*

Not really all that interested in the single experience again though- dating at least. Then again, I never really was. I've always been pretty independant and focused on developing myself. But hey, I'll be celebrating when I'm finally single again. Just don't think I'll be dating anytime soon.

As far as the interests go, I'm a writer too, as can be evidenced by my other posts on this forum. I love writing. I am working on three books actually. One is a fantasy that I am planning on getting published when completed. One is a romance of sorts and kind of a help to battered women (don't know if I'll ever finish that one as I'm taking my time with it and taking it rather seriously). And the last is a currently forming idea for a Book of Mormon based fictional story about Captain Moroni.

welcome aboard!

we are a intresting bunch aren't we! it's awesome to see :P

lol it's so hard writing books and plotting it all out, i'm not one to sit in one place for long so it takes ALOT for me to get it down but it's cool we have a fair few writers among us aye!

sorry to hear about your divorce lovely, rest assured things will get better :)

• 1 month later...