Acorn to count census

bytor2112

Concerning ACORN, I would encourage everyone to at least due the dilegence to study ACORNS contraversial history for yourself, and then ask yourself if you feel comfortable with ACORN being involved in the census process. Google ACORN, acorn voter fraud, FBI investigating acorn, etc. and read both sides of the issue.

Edited by lilered

Concerning ACORN, I would encourage everyone to at least due the dilegence to study ACORNS contraversial history for yourself, and then ask yourself if you feel comfortable with ACORN being involved in the census process. Google ACORN, acorn voter fraud, FBI investigating acorn, etc. and read both sides of the issue.

You must understand that ACORN is an organization that helps employee poor jobless people. They never requested these handful of workers to make up bogus registrations in order to get paid more. In doing so, they were defrauding ACORN.

What these errant workers were guilty of was voter registration fraud - not voter fraud. There is no record of these nonexistent voters ever casting a ballot.

ACORN's involvement in the census as I have said, consists of posting a sample census form on their website. What is not to trust about that? Heck, I wouldn't worry even if Fox News where to read it on the air - as long as they did not equate the bureau and census with some liberal conspiracy or use the words, New World Order).

:)