The NEW Nation of Deseret

deseretgov

Hoping the president and his policies fail is a much different thing than hoping America fails. I also hope Obama fails at implementing many of his policies. You liberals were cheering for the failure of George Bush and his policies when he was president. Does that mean you hate America too?

Deseret, I think you need to reread the link that you gave me. It states:

Often there are issues related to paying tax. Some alternative currencies are considered tax-exempt, but most of them are fully taxed as if they were national currency, with the caveat that the tax must be paid in the national currency. The legality and tax-status of alternative currencies varies widely from country to country; some systems in use in some countries would be illegal in others.

Which brings me to the topic of whether or not if someone in your group has experince in poitics, or in tax law, or any other form of law?

Deseret, I think you need to reread the link that you gave me. It states:

In my research I have run into some alternative currencies that are tax exempt. The ones I encountered are time based.

I'm assuming, based on my own research, and the type of currency I envision, that the Alternative currency would not be tax exempt. I would rather pay taxes on an alternative currency than hav ethe government come after me for not paying them.

Which brings me to the topic of whether or not if someone in your group has experince in poitics, or in tax law, or any other form of law?

I'm sorry there is no one with formal training in these areas. But it would be great to have someone join who does. We are just in the start up phase so every bit of help is needed.

Edited by deseretgov

Two.

Ok, thanks. You appear to be much more open now. I got the impression from your former site and posts on this board that there were actually quite a few members in your group.

Are you the same person who used to write here under the same pseudonymn? (optional question of course)

Are you yourself the chief creator of the "New Nation of Deseret"?

Ok, thanks. You appear to be much more open now. I got the impression from your former site and posts on this board that there were actually quite a few members in your group.

I'm hoping that I'm much more open. It's good to know that I am coming across as such. When it started as an independence movement I was simply in charge of designing and maintaining the website. there were a few(3) others involved who started the independence movement. Since changing to a self sufficiency movement they have left. The website was in my name and I have the password so I retained control. I've tried to rebuild the organization into something that has a much better chance of working and helping people.

Unfortunately my spelling hasn't improved. Hahaha.

Are you the same person who used to write here under the same pseudonymn? (optional question of course)

You mean the name deseretgov? Yes it's me.

Are you yourself the chief creator of the "New Nation of Deseret"?

I am the one currently in charge of the organization. I asked my friend to help out. The problem is he doesn't get online much. We meet together in person whenever our schedules allow.

I'm hoping that I'm much more open. It's good to know that I am coming across as such. When it started as an independence movement I was simply in charge of designing and maintaining the website. there were a few(3) others involved who started the independence movement. Since changing to a self sufficiency movement they have left. The website was in my name and I have the password so I retained control. I've tried to rebuild the organization into something that has a much better chance of working and helping people. Unfortunately my spelling hasn't improved. Hahaha. You mean the name deseretgov? Yes it's me.

I am the one currently in charge of the organization. I asked my friend to help out. The problem is he doesn't get online much. We meet together in person whenever our schedules allow.

Excellent, I greatly appreciate your candor. Your site is immensely improved in my opinion. I think you now have a much better chance of recruiting people to your cause now that it doesn't seem so radical, but it's going to be a long and hard push is my guess.

It's good to see people actively following through with their dreams, each of us has unique purposes for being on this earth at this time. I wish you the very best with it.

Hoping the president and his policies fail is a much different thing than hoping America fails.

Yeah, sure. Having the President's economic policies fail in times of crisis would hurt all of us. Same way with a foreign policy that keeps us safe from dying is some needless war.

Yeah, sure. Having the President's economic policies fail in times of crisis would hurt all of us. Same way with a foreign policy that keeps us safe from dying is some needless war.

So you agree. Opposing the president's policies and hoping they fail is not the same as hoping the country fails.