Hello I'm Tommy

STORMSHADOW

I'm not Mormon but I do call myself Christian non/denom. I've been hanging around your website for weeks now studying Self Reliance and Food Storage. Considering the unusual political hmmmm trends going on in the USA I decided to fire up my past education on Self Reliance. As I was looking into long term food storage and what not the websites kept referring to Mormon books on self reliance and food storage.

So I'm like.. ok what's with these Mormons? what do they know that I SHOULD know. So surfing around your website I learned a lot. No wonder I love Governor Romney so much and yes I wanted him to be my President.

I'm very Political, very Conservative, former US Navy and US Army Reserves. I was raised in a Catholic family (Italian/German ya know) but I'm just Christian. My wife is non practicing Catholic, OMG I'm surrounded by Catholics hehehe

I spend a lot of time in Political Conservative chat rooms on AOL and end up defending the Mormons and Catholics like on a daily basis from fascist liberal assaults. It bothers me that people do that as I never hear about Mormons or Christians non/denom slamming airplanes into buildings killing thousands of innocent people.

So anyway...here I am and I plan on spending a lot of time reading the board on self reliance. Take care... God Bless you all... the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob that is.

Edited by Palerider