So I just have to say -----

Guest missingsomething

Guest missingsomething

I just wanted to say - THANK YOU to all those who have served in our armed forces. I know this country is a great place to be - I know our founding fathers were guided by the spirit.... and I am grateful to live in a country where men and women CHOOSE to serve and perserve all that we have - regardless of religion, politics, or beliefs.

SO...

THANK YOU VERY MUCH VETS and the amazingly strong families of our Military!

As a vet, I always am thankful for the young people who serve, who stand on that far wall and defend us. They are remarkable people who deserve our appreciation and our thanks.

To the members of our forum who are in the military, I really want to thank you. You are fantastic. Thank you so very much.

I just wanted to say - THANK YOU to all those who have served in our armed forces. I know this country is a great place to be - I know our founding fathers were guided by the spirit.... and I am grateful to live in a country where men and women CHOOSE to serve and perserve all that we have - regardless of religion, politics, or beliefs.

SO...

THANK YOU VERY MUCH VETS and the amazingly strong families of our Military!

what she said........Thanks!!!!!

My son is being prepared for going over to Iraq INTENSE...... I guess they are preparing them for the worse ....... he posponed his wedding date , which is a good thing he was to wed immediatly after returning...... I am glad they are prepared but hope that what they see and go thru is far less than the worse......

I appreciate all the brothers who are going with him and wish peace and support for all the families.

My son is being prepared for going over to Iraq INTENSE...... I guess they are preparing them for the worse ....... he posponed his wedding date , which is a good thing he was to wed immediatly after returning...... I am glad they are prepared but hope that what they see and go thru is far less than the worse......

I appreciate all the brothers who are going with him and wish peace and support for all the families.

God Bless your son and family. May Jesus keep him safe.

we will keep your family in our prayers....:)