Jesus Christ, saviour only to us?

Maya

Its more the other way around.

We do know from the scriptures that Jesus Christ is the creator of Everything in Heavenly Fathers dominion.

Heavenly Father saves all the works of his hand.

He saves them through Jesus Christ.

Why would Jesus Christ create everything, but not save it?

See the pervious posts for how Joseph Smith interpreted D&C 76:24.

The questions go back to my previous post...if worlds been created before Christ was created how is possible for them to be redeemed?

Its more the other way around.

We do know from the scriptures that Jesus Christ is the creator of Everything in Heavenly Fathers dominion.

Heavenly Father saves all the works of his hand.

He saves them through Jesus Christ.

Why would Jesus Christ create everything, but not save it?

See the pervious posts for how Joseph Smith interpreted D&C 76:24.

Can you list your scripture that substantiates that Christ is the creator of Everything in Heavenly Father's dominion? Because your interpretation of D&C 76:24 is not conclusive. Your previous post of Joseph Smiths' interpretation is actually W. W. Phelps' interpretation.

Times and Seasons Volume 4, Number 6

Michael Hicks argued that Joseph was not the author of the poetic paraphrase in "Joseph Smith, W. W. Phelps, and the Poetic Paraphrase of 'The Vision'," Journal of Mormon History 20/2 (1994): 63–84.

I have reason to believe that Elohim has MANY other creations that Jehovah has no association with.

Reading Joseph Smith's teaching with emphasis upon the King Follett Discourse brings one to the conclusion that Elohim has not only created spiritually, but has also created physically previously.

John 5:19

Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.

The "Heaven" where God resides is located near Kolob (Abr. 3: 3-4, 9, 16). As Christ will eventually rule from our celestialized Earth, Elohim currently rules from his celestialized planet near Kolob. Elohim created physically this planet near Kolob and probably performed his atonement on that planet.

Edited by mikbone

I have the image of an angle in an SS Uniform demanding, "Paperz Pleaze." in my head now.

I need to convince one of my DeviantArt friends to draw this now.

:roflmbo: To whom ever it may consern.... youn know yourself... There is no laugh button here...

I just tought it was a bit interesting question. It was not really tought but he just asked I think they concluded to D&C.

I kind of always tought that every "planet" have their own saviour. But then also that ... maybe earth is the ONLY planet where things are done through atonement?

Actually, I think the earth is the only planet wicked enough to kill its own G-d (of course this is pure speculation).

Nah. They're all populated by people, right?

If you have enough people, you're going to reach a point where there's at least one guy willing to kill Jesus, and at that point...

Well, dear old Alan Horton (a friend of a friend) puts it best. Despite the seriousness of it, I find the quote to be rather hilarious.

“It’s mob mentality; you’ve got a bunch of people confused and it only takes one or two people to get angry before everyone else does, and the next thing you know… you’re throwing Jesus off a cliff.