son, marine, hospital, coma, hemidakota, CA

richlittell

Hemi or anyone else,

My son, a Marine, is in training in camp pendleton. He was playing some sort of stupid game with his buddies and got hit by a train -- no kidding. He is in a medically induced coma. Broken leg, ribs, brain trauma (but the docs think he'll be okay in the long haul).

At any rate, I'm over here in Taiwan, and need someone to help me figure out how to get some priesthood assistance. My son is in a Hospital in San Diego.

I think without family assistance their isn't much that can be done till he wakes, unless the military allows chaplains to take on that task (I hope)--Hemi, maybe you know something about that.

At any rate, responses here on the board are fine, but if you need more information like which hospital, his full name and stuff, please send me an email. (I know how to check my email here, and to reply, but couldn't figure out how to send a new email to you Hemi).

thanks

Hemi or anyone else,

My son, a Marine, is in training in camp pendleton. He was playing some sort of stupid game with his buddies and got hit by a train -- no kidding. He is in a medically induced coma. Broken leg, ribs, brain trauma (but the docs think he'll be okay in the long haul).

At any rate, I'm over here in Taiwan, and need someone to help me figure out how to get some priesthood assistance. My son is in a Hospital in San Diego.

I think without family assistance their isn't much that can be done till he wakes, unless the military allows chaplains to take on that task (I hope)--Hemi, maybe you know something about that.

At any rate, responses here on the board are fine, but if you need more information like which hospital, his full name and stuff, please send me an email. (I know how to check my email here, and to reply, but couldn't figure out how to send a new email to you Hemi).

thanks

No problem...check your PM.