Anyone Else Have Issues

Lindy

I thought I would just put up a small reminder for those who don't check the empty/full ratio status of their pm inbox. I hate to delete the pm's I have to make room for new incoming......it saddens the heart :( but it has to be done.

And yes, I have tried archiving! ;)

I wouldn't say that M.....I just hated to get rid of some pm's that were near and dear....I've held on to a lot over the years.... it was like losing touch with friends. :unsure:

Lindy,

I did look into it and I could not see anywhere that will allow you to make it larger. I think that would be something the board would have to pay extra for. You can however add them to your own pc and save them.

You can go to the bottom of this and to the left of reply it says subscribe to this forum, it will send you replys to what people say and you can save it that way...if its a reply......

Lindy you and I are two peas... ;)

I also have near and dears in my inbox and keep it at about 94%. Some of the ones I Love the most are people who on the outside appeared ruff and gruff, others just really reached out to me at times of need. Some of those who helped me are no longer here either. We both should do some copy and past and either email them to ourselves and store them on our pc.