Nice Board

Paul Osborne

Originally posted by Paul Osborne@Aug 26 2005, 09:07 AM

The new board really looks nice!

I've been too busy to hang out right now. Perhaps later.

I just published a new book entitled, Take Your Foot Off The Gas. It's available online through Amazon and other book dealers. Drivers can save fuel and reduce stress by changing the way they drive.

Paul O

Hi Paul It's Great to 'See You"! :D

Originally posted by Paul Osborne+Aug 26 2005, 03:12 PM-->

<!--QuoteBegin-Jenda@Aug 26 2005, 01:31 PM

Hey, Paul.  Book looks good!  Stop back in when you got a chance!

Jenda,

I better not let my wife see your avatar. She is head over heals for that pirate and thinks he is about the hottest thing on earth except for that other guy that I can't remember his name.

Paul O

You know, Paul, I can't get rid of this avatar without taking a poll of all the women on this site. I think they would run me out of town on a rail if I did. B)

Originally posted by Paul Osborne+Aug 26 2005, 03:12 PM-->

<!--QuoteBegin-Jenda@Aug 26 2005, 01:31 PM

Hey, Paul.  Book looks good!  Stop back in when you got a chance!

Jenda,

I better not let my wife see your avatar. She is head over heals for that pirate and thinks he is about the hottest thing on earth except for that other guy that I can't remember his name.

Paul O

HEY PAUL! Good to see you on board, if just for a bit :) I got that copy I ordered from Amazon....just haven't had the time to read it yet :( After the next couple of days, I'll have the time. And yes, I will stand behind Jenda and her avator! And as for the "other guys" name? I know MY answer! ;)

Originally posted by Paul Osborne@Aug 26 2005, 08:07 AM

I just published a new book entitled, Take Your Foot Off The Gas. It's available online through Amazon and other book dealers. Drivers can save fuel and reduce stress by changing the way they drive.

Paul O

Well, since this thread is about self-promotion, I will put mine here too. I'm thinking of putting some things up for sale on ebay, anyone got any requests? I've got some old cameras, software, computer parts, or if someone is looking for something, maybe for a price I can find it for you. The request lines are now open. Oh, almost forgot, I have an old car for sale if someone needs something ugly but extremely reliable to drive, and it gets decent gas mileage too! 27-30 mpg. I accept Paypal if it makes it easier for you to pay me.

Originally posted by john doe+Aug 27 2005, 11:02 PM-->

<!--QuoteBegin-Paul Osborne@Aug 26 2005, 08:07 AM

Paul O

Well, since this thread is about self-promotion, I will put mine here too. I'm thinking of putting some things up for sale on ebay, anyone got any requests? I've got some old cameras, software, computer parts, or if someone is looking for something, maybe for a price I can find it for you. The request lines are now open. Oh, almost forgot, I have an old car for sale if someone needs something ugly but extremely reliable to drive, and it gets decent gas mileage too! 27-30 mpg. I accept Paypal if it makes it easier for you to pay me.

:lol: Maybe it's just late but this made me laugh out loud. :lol:

Dis....I see no white at all. I see off white...shades of tan, beige and a great shade of blue! (Behr paints calls that ocean view...don't mind me, I am just in the middle of selecting colors to paint our new house.)

It isn't like staring into a lightbulb! (at least not for moi.) :signs.backtotopic: