A Newbie With Lots of Questions

One_With_Questions

May I recommend you ask one question at a time to allow us to better answer it. Also if you would start a new thread with each question. That also makes it much easier.

Welcome to the site.

May I recommend you ask one question at a time to allow us to better answer it. Also if you would start a new thread with each question. That also makes it much easier.

Welcome to the site.

What's the best sub-forum for these questions? I always hate making a topic as a new person with a question and then having someone say "THIS BELONGS IN X SUBFORUM NOOB, MODS PLEASE MOVE"

While I assume that wouldn't be the case with an LDS forum, I would still appreciate the info on this, as I too am a new member with questions. Thanks! :)

Edited by coyotemoon722

May I also suggest you do a quick search of the site. The more specific you are the better you are to find answers. It can be frustrating mostly because its kind of hard to sift through so many answers to find THE answer you are looking for. But really pretty much ever question has already been asked (and most of those have already been answered).

Also check here

FAIR Topical Guide

see if you find your answer.