Harry Potter

iamalighthouse

Originally posted by Soulsearcher@Sep 28 2005, 12:38 PM

I think the entire series is great for young people and adults alike.  Teaches a lot of good messages, and re-enforces them for the adult readers who might be forgetting some.

Some of the latter books get a bit dark, but then so does life so it also teaches a bit in how to deal with trials and tribulations.

But even when it gets darker it has equal of the good stuff too. I don't wanna explain anything in the 6th book since some people have not read it.

Guest LeeAnn67

I love the Harry Potter series. My husband and children love them as well. My son who is dyslexic was so into them that he was able to actually start and finish a book without me nagging him to do so. Since reading the potter series he reads constantly now, sometimes it is hard for me to get him not to read now. We are all looking forward to the movie that is coming out in November to see how it follows the book. If you haven't read them you might try them who knows.. you might actually enjoy them. :)