H1n1

Maya

Colostrum is what is the first couple of days of mother's milk right after having a baby.

Ben Raines

Interesting... maybe mothers breast feeding should feed every body a bit every day... hmmm ... talking about the diary production...

How could colostrum have antibodies against H1N1 if the mother hasn't had it?

That is interesting... but I heard that mothers milk does hinder sickneses and illnesses, so it has to have somekind of antibodies... I suppose.

You find it also in some supliments.. chek the vitamins and such you eat or can get hands on. Cant understand if it is this colostrum and it can be taken as suplement pills WHY the vaccine? Is this just that the vaccine makers want to make money? Are they in Illuminati? Like a few years back many got the shot against the flue and mony got pills and such against the birdflue that never came.... Has someone found out how to be rich on peoples fairs? :huh:

It would have to be nursing mothers in the first two to three days or nursing cows in the first two or three days. Colostrum is what is produced instead of milk by lactating female whatever in the first two or three days after birth.

Ben Raines

Thanks I was going to ask about the first milk of cows when they have given birth. You can make some delicious cheese of that milk... mmmm... It is just a bit hard to get. Maybe that si why we get a lot more of these sicknesses as we do not eat the way we used to when we were an agragy (corn, cows growing...) population. There were always new cows in winter and the first milk... we call it "cows dance"... is really good for your health I suppose. Maybe a new Utah mormon sale topper!:D

Meridian Magazine :: Emergency Preparedness: “H1N1 has arrived, and It’s the Real Thing”

Interesting my husband is too old to get the vaccine... they do not give it to over 65 around here....

That link you sent? I want everyone to read the first sentence very carefully.

A year ago I began writing about pandemics and how to prepare them.

The person is talking about how to prepare pandemics!

Note this is very different than preparing for pandemics. This person is actively creating pandemics.

Now we know who's fault H1N1 is.