Happy Veterans Day!

lisajo

I am extremely grateful for our freedoms and the country we live in and our young and old, servicemen that are willing to defend those freedoms and fight for our country and us. It takes great courage to go where our soldiers are going and do what they are doing. I am also grateful for those right here at home that our defending our country and us throughout this great land.

We are truly blessed to have such great defenders of our freedom.

And we especially do not want to forget those of the past, which this day is in celebration of, that have defended us and kept our freedoms alive.

I am also grateful to all the families left behind by these men defending our freedoms and what they go through while their son, husband, or Dad is gone.

I also acknowledge the women that have chose this path and include all the same gratitude for them and their families.

Guest Member_Deleted

Originally posted by lisajo+Nov 11 2005, 07:21 PM-->

<!--QuoteBegin-Please@Nov 11 2005, 04:28 PM

My story is this: I was in labor for 3 days with my 3rd son... and delivered him  FINALLY on this day 20 years ago...LOL my doctor told me I was a true vetran... :D

Way Cool :bighug:

We just finished the cake and icecream... and I am feeling a little sick... LOL... ate too much icecream....