Happy New Year From The U.k.!

pushka

Well, it's only a few minutes away from midnight here in the UK, so Happy New Year everybody!!!

I'm having an unusually quiet one this year, just me and my cats, and I'm loving it!! The fireworks have already started going off in the streets, soon the whole sky will be ablaze with them...but in my house all will be peaceful and quiet! Bliss... :)

Originally posted by pushka@Dec 31 2005, 06:00 PM

Well, it's only a few minutes away from midnight here in the UK, so Happy New Year everybody!!!

I'm having an unusually quiet one this year, just me and my cats, and I'm loving it!!  The fireworks have already started going off in the streets, soon the whole sky will be ablaze with them...but in my house all will be peaceful and quiet! Bliss... :)

Happy New Year Pushka!

We celebrated New Year's Eve with a "bang", as gunshots were being fired o'er head and a multitude of fireworks spooking the dogs. We counted down as we watched the ball drop in Time Square, and were happy to see that "Richard" Clark had returned to narrate the experience, even if at times we couldn't understand what he said. We toasted the New Year over carbonated blueberry juice in wine glasses..."Here's to 2006!"