Looking For A Safe Place

Liz81

It might sound like I'm looking for a cult but I don't know. I'm looking for a real, safe to be around people who have a very positive outlook on life and everything and do not say a bunch of negative things, people who don't worry too much and people who are non-judgemental. I'm around people who likes to worry about things and say negative things and I don't like that. I need to be around people who are non-judgemental, have a very positive outlook on life and people who do not worry too much. Am I in the right place?

Here I would say that it is mostly positive. You have to learn who you can or should listen to or not but that is your choice.

I for one am a very positive person and anyone who knows me will tell you that. I consider every day that I wake up a good day and while I may have challenges during the day I still find good in the day.

Life is to be enjoyed and I am the one who determines if I am going to enjoy it or not.

Welcome and hope you enjoy visiting here.

I think you will find what you are looking for here. If you are looking for negative people, then there are some here and easily found. But if you want to find positive people, then there are plenty of them here too. I have been on this site or atleast communicating with several of its members for about 7 or 8 years now. I have found wonderful, positive friends here and a place that you can see, I keep coming back too.

The site has great moderators that do their best to keep trouble, bad language, and personal attacks out of the site. And if you have a problem you can pm one of them and they will do all they can to help you. They are good people. The owner of the site is working hard to keep it updated and the best possible site she can create for us.

I would like to welcome you here and tell you that this is a nice place to be, regardless of religion, beliefs, etc. It is an LDS site and LDS standards are expected here, but I have always seen that as a positive, since they keep this site a clean positive place as much as is possible.

Join us in chat... we have a fun time there and everyone is positive and encouraging. Except for me... I am just a nosey trouble maker LOL.

that is good that this place seems safe. I just think that the world is full of too many horrible things and people saying mean things to others. For example, I expressed my personal feelings about something in another place and they didn't respect it and gave me a hard time about it and they said its not a place to spill personal feelings. I think it's horrible they make you hold in personal feelings.

<div class='quotemain'>

Join us in chat... we have a fun time there and everyone is positive and encouraging. Except for me... I am just a nosey trouble maker LOL.

that is good that this place seems safe. I just think that the world is full of too many horrible things and people saying mean things to others. For example, I expressed my personal feelings about something in another place and they didn't respect it and gave me a hard time about it and they said its not a place to spill personal feelings. I think it's horrible they make you hold in personal feelings.

There are always those everywhere who try and tear others down. But you should just look for those who are uplifting where ever you find them.

It might sound like I'm looking for a cult but I don't know. I'm looking for a real, safe to be around people who have a very positive outlook on life and everything and do not say a bunch of negative things, people who don't worry too much and people who are non-judgemental. I'm around people who likes to worry about things and say negative things and I don't like that. I need to be around people who are non-judgemental, have a very positive outlook on life and people who do not worry too much. Am I in the right place?

Please do not take this as a negative post. The safest, kindest, least negative people I have ever been around are what we tend to call “slow minded”.

The Traveler

<div class='quotemain'>

Please do not take this as a negative post. The safest, kindest, least negative people I have ever been around are what we tend to call “slow minded”.

The Traveler

Traveler, I agree with you that these poor people who are inflicted with disabilities which make them appear 'slow minded' are amongst the most genuine, kind hearted people I've ever had the pleasure to meet...fortunately, too, in our society today we are working better with them in order to increase their chances of survival in our brutal society...gain employment and respect :)

(I hope I don't sound patronising!!)