Wait on the Lord - Not the World --by prisonchaplain

• 1 month later...

Did you click on the link and listen? If so, perhaps you could clarify the questions. The title is the key message, and the spirit is hopefully anointing from the Holy Spirit.

Clarifying my questions with one click? And the spirit is anointing from the Holy Spirit? Your church had brought me away more from God / Elohim than a church could had done. You're a priest? Here in Germany they don't call themselves "priests", but Pastoren. The whole membership of the evangelican church (ev.-luth.) cals itself "priesthood". As a collective.

I left your church about twenty-five years ago. And I've never felt sad about this. What can You offer to me? Nice-guys (gays) in your priesthood? Thanks a lot. Don't need that.

Edited by prisonchaplain

I left your church about twenty-five years ago. And I've never felt sad about this. What can You offer to me? Nice-guys (gays) in your priesthood? Thanks a lot. Don't need that.

This is not an Assemblies of God forum, so I'm not sure how much I should get into this...but I doubt you left my church. There are no gay clergy in mine, I am not Lutheran. The only reason I post my guest sermons here is that some members have expressed an appreciation for my posts, and indicated they would not mind actually hearing me teach. You are under no obligation to do so...but why seeming bruskness?