Musician

Syphax

And it seems Mr. Angles has been banned from the forum. How quickly does the hammer fall around here. I hope it was not on account of my interactions with him, as I feel it was just about to get interesting.

It had nothing to do with you. No need to worry. Welcome musician!

Hey I have visited (and commented) on your blog (under Lynden Jensen)! Sweet stuff. I'm a artist too, but just for fun, I play guitar, bass, and piano. I do some recordings. Anyhow welcome.

Sweet. Cool man. You're welcome there anytime.

FACT: Learning music improves math skills.

Hmm... I guess that makes me the odd man out. I'm not particularly good in math. My math skills do need a lot of sharpening. But I have been playing guitars since high school. Well I stopped playing during my college days. Only got back to it lately after getting fat and married.

Oh and Hi Syphax! :)

Welcome Syphax. I'm a bass player, both 4 and 5 string. As far as the genre? I play both kinds.....country, and western. :) Just an old Blues Brothers joke, never mind. Played drums for many years but switched to bass near the end of highschool when our bass player was killed in a car wreck and we couldn't find a replacement. Drummers were a dime a dozen and I'd been picking around on bass for a while so I took it up for good. That was about 35 yrs ago. I still play but now-a-days it's just in various local praise bands and also in a Kairos prison ministry band at Calhoun State, Morgan Ga. Do you have any of your stuff on Youtube????