What is Kurt Warner's next gig?

pam

NO WAY. Joel Grey is Jennifer Grey's father? I saw him many moons ago in Caberet in San Francisco. I thought he was as gay as they come, although I guess I know a few gay guys who had kids. I thought he died... quite some time ago.

Edited: No he didn't die, he was in the last season of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Edited by UrbanFool

NO WAY. Joel Grey is Jennifer Grey's father? I saw him many moons ago in Caberet in San Francisco. I thought he was as gay as they come, although I guess I know a few gay guys who had kids. I thought he died... quite some time ago.

Edited: No he didn't die, he was in the last season of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

He originated the role of the Wizard in Wicked. He played it in the traveling group that came through my city when I went to see it last November.

What happened to her nose? Did she get a nose job?

Two. She got one, but it was so badly botched that she had to get another one to fix it. It turned out to be the worst thing she ever did for her career (in her own words). I read yesterday that after the second surgery, she looked so different and completely unrecognizable that she considered changing her name afterward and starting fresh in the business.