Change I Can Believe In

Just_A_Guy

$48 bucks only good for 24 hours? Not sure.

You can do a "speeding pass" now. Everytime you speed and do not get caught, put some money in a piggy bank. When you do get caught, you got enough money in the piggy to pay the ticket.

Nevada Gov Candidate: Let's Sell Speeding Passes

I drive from UT to CA and back four or five times a year--wonder if it'd be worth registering my car in NV just to get in on some of this action? :cool:

As much fun as this sounds, I firmly believe the typical driver is too stupid to respond capably at 90 mph.

I already have one

Posted Image

:D

I actually say a show about the autobahn on nat geo the other day. Speed doesn't kill, their limitless ( in some areas, higher limits is others) is much safer then our own highway system.

Apparently the difference (the way they explained it) is Germans look at driving as an activity. Something that is done with full attention, while here in the US it is just a mode of transport, something to get you to work while your scarf down breakfast, while you arrange meeting on your cell phone etc. As i understand it German cars, especially the ones that stay there, don't have the extra bells and whistles we Americans love like cup holders, driver side vanity mirrors etc.

So if you want to be safe pay attention and drive, and stay right unless you are passing, and i don't mean there is a big rig 4 miles ahead you will pass in 4 minutes at your current speed.:mad: