am i crazy?

wonderwoman1115

i am 18 years old and it all started a couple years ago.. i have dreams that come true i know which ones come true and the ones that i catergorize always come true.. i dont make them come true.. they all come by surprise.. there all very detailed but not a dream in movie form its in clips like pictures but every picture would come with all these facts.. like id see a car i knew it was the morning i knew it was cold next pic sowed a hose and i knew i was alone. turns out later to find out it was my schools car wash for my swim teem.. then i had a dream of someone i was going to marry id see a picture or clip of a lady i knew it was his mom id see the hall way i knew his father passed away i saw him in the bathroom "everything but his face" and i knew we were engaged.. i saw me in a mirror i looked older and i new i was 20 years old. even this past week.. i was talking to my mom about fruit, she walks out of the room i get a thought my mom needs batteries and literally 30 seconds later she walks in asking me if ive seen batteries.. it honestly scares me sometimes that it happens because its like why me why do i need this.. why me??? if you have any advice to anything to help me figure this out please let me know anyone and everyone is welcome to help please! thank you guys..

There are some really good answers in your previous post on this same subject here:

http://www.lds.net/forums/advice-board/33573-i-need-help-please.html

I say just accept it as part of who you are. I'm sure you can find some good uses for it.

My kids love that show Superhuman. Really amazing things some men/women can do. One of the featured Superhumans is Chris Robinson from Edinburgh, Scotland. He is called Future Man - he dreams the future. Just like you.

Out of all the episodes I've seen so far, I have not heard a single one ask, Why me? They all make the most of their special skills and are thankful for it.

Even the bible says there will be people with certain gifts of the spirit.

Many things similar to what you are going through have been happening to me and members of my family because, although we're not militant about going to church, we are EXTREMELY spiritual people, and in tune with all things in that area.

I won't go into detail on some of the things that have happened, though... I learned at an early age not to do that with just any old group of people. It freaks them out, and they will just call you crazy. Best thing you can do is team up with others like you. Don't withdraw from the rest of the world and turn into one of those weirdos with the shades drawn, or anything... Just round up some supporters who know how you feel.

I'm lucky in the sense that these things run heavily in my family, so I always have them to turn to. But good friends with similar lives are wonderful too. And they will believe you. They won't judge you, or be scared of you.

My wife has such dreams and events frequently. And when two people know each other well, they often have a psychic connection where they can read or anticipate what the other needs, does, thinks, etc. In fact, my wife and I sometimes finish each other's sentences.

Don't think you're strange. Just consider it a gift of the Spirit to be able to discern things.