P90X and more

skalenfehl

• 4 weeks later...

Try hitting up your local community fitness centers. I know the one I go to has a couple who are like contract workers. The trainer I have had works at 2-3 places teaching classes and is on-call for individual training sessions at the center. She doesn't work regular hours there, people call her and the fitness center collects the money and pays her per session as she gets them. She also goes to private gyms owned by companies and teaches classes/training sessions for groups or individual employees.

• 1 month later...

P90X is very hard exercise for the beginner, I just start exercise and try to perform P90X.

I feel P90X is very hard exercise for me and I have not much strength for the P90X.

I'm loving this thread, very motivational! I need to lose some major weight. This last year I've had baby number three, been super anemic (feeling better now!) and had a flare up of lupus.

65 pounds would get me back to the weight i was and loved after baby number one. My biggest obstacles are time to exercise, arthritis/fatigue, and learning how to make tasty and easy food that's not super processed.

In a nut shell what is this program?

Also, love the idea of you starting a gym. Always admire the entrepreneurial spirit!

I mentioned this to my sister. Turns out she has p90x. She says it's awesome but very very hard. I'm a little intimidated because she's in better shape than I am. Well, I've always been stronger than her (I'm half a foot taller) but she has better cardio ability. Oh cardio, how I loathe thee.