Kamusta ka!

virtue025

Hello everyone,

My name is Kimmi and I've been a member of the Church for about 9 years now. I joined the Church at age 19 and by far, it has been the best decision I have ever made, or will ever make in my life :) Without the Church, where would we be? In fact, what would we be?

I'm so thankful for the opportunities that being a member has given to me, especially within the trials... even though I'm sometimes quite stubborn to accept them, it always ends up o.k. Without Heavenly Father, Christ, and their holy influences (IE: earthly angels) in my life, I truly wouldn't have made it to that part.. That part where you recognize that life is a true test where we are allowed to prove ourselves to the Lord and the trials that we are given are a testimony in themselves of that very truth.

I hope to contribute and be contributed to much in this forum. In fact, I just posted under Marriage forum, hoping to receive some good advice. If you need any, please add me as a friend!! I would be more than delighted to both have a new friend and offer the best answers to you that I can.

Thanks for all that I have read so far and thank each of you for your wonderful testimonies.

- K