New from Google!

Dravin

Guest mormonmusic
Hidden

I see a huge barrier to using it. I found the movements complicated to begin with, and its too much too fast. Plus you have to stand up to do it.

I think they would have been better off to start slowly -- by showing simple actions to open email, login, send email, and navigate to your Inbox and Sent folders, for example. All sitting down and using simple hand gestures, eye winks or other things that don't look TOO foolish.

THEN, add more complex gestures later if it takes off. As far as I can tell it's faster to just sit and type then have to learn all those signals!!!

THEN, add more complex gestures later if it takes off. As far as I can tell it's faster to just sit and type then have to learn all those signals!!!

They did that on purpose. Google's servers are crashing under the stain of the rate at which people are working. They figured if they could get people to slow down under the guise of some new technology which everyone laps up like apple's new releases, they will end up saving a lot of money.