Has Anyone Seen...

Dr T

Dr.T What is a lunch hour? Do people really get those? Man that would be cool, Now we must remeber Lisa Jo Took A cow, Not a Knome .....Now i honestly say.... Ya maybe i would do it, after all it would be fun sending you pictures of it strapped to a bummper or maybe jumping of a bridge (Insert Evil laugh) But if i took it at least by now you would have a ransome note and pictures to see it was alive, and a ransome bill to include 5 pounds of Dove choc. 100 gallons of gas (i live in the middle of nowhere so i need alot to get to civilization) Lets see what else do i need?.......... Maybe a day off i have worked 8 days straight now (is there a labor law on that or something?) UMMMM I run a Pizza place in a gas station in Middle of nowhere Nevada, so i am sure my boss won't mind if ya give her a call ........LOL !

Happy 4th Ya'll

Hi Shan,

Me and my three boys stayed home while my wife and daughter went to Atlanta. She has yearly trips where her and her old collage girlfriends (4 others) get together somewhere in the U.S. They have been doing it for years. It gives me time to play on the internet, watch bang’em up, shoot 'em, thriller movies and eat lasagna. :D Like I said, expect my posts to slow down soon.

Dr. T

Hi Shan,

Me and my three boys stayed home while my wife and daughter went to Atlanta. She has yearly trips where her and her old collage girlfriends (4 others) get together somewhere in the U.S. They have been doing it for years. It gives me time to play on the internet, watch bang’em up, shoot 'em, thriller movies and eat lasagna. :D Like I said, expect my posts to slow down soon.

Dr. T

Oh cool... sounds like fun for you AND her! I read it incorrectly the first time, thinking it said you were out of town.

Don't leave the house in a mess when she gets home. ;)