Pioneer Day Concert

pam

The Church's Pioneer Day Commemoration Concert, held on July 22, will be broadcast via the Church satellite system, the Internet, and other media on July 23, 1011. Ticket registration for those wishing to attend the concert on July 22 in the Conference Center will begin on June 11 at 12:01 a.m.

Church News and Events - Pioneer Day Concert to Be Broadcast; Tickets Available June 11

I just reserved my tickets. They are free.

The Church's Pioneer Day Commemoration Concert, held on July 22, will be broadcast via the Church satellite system, the Internet, and other media on July 23, 1011. Ticket registration for those wishing to attend the concert on July 22 in the Conference Center will begin on June 11 at 12:01 a.m.

Church News and Events - Pioneer Day Concert to Be Broadcast; Tickets Available June 11

I just reserved my tickets. They are free.

and registration is apparently closed now for some odd reason

Pioneer Day.... Two holidays in ONE MONTH that you get to light fireworks off for.... what a State.

They shoot off fireworks in commemoration of the time the Mormons almost burned down SLC to keep it from Johnston's Army.

I sure did not i went to lds.org and followed my way there guess i went to the wrong place but i got registered for a chance at tickets over the phone. more then one way to skin a cat :D

If you want to skin a cat, you best be careful. They have claws ;)

Anyway, I really wish I could go to the concert in person - but be a bit hard living in south-east Texas and being tight on funds, lol. Of course I do want to hear the experiences of people who did go to the live concert :)

I sure did not i went to lds.org and followed my way there guess i went to the wrong place but i got registered for a chance at tickets over the phone. more then one way to skin a cat :D

Yet that is how I got to the ticket ordering place..via lds.org

I just watched a rerun episode today of a couple who had taken in 13 children. Some with special needs. Their home had been almost completely destroyed by a hurricane. Of the house that was left, they had snakes and rodents coming out of the walls. So the family moved into small travel trailer. Imagine 15 people living in small camping trailer. They cooked their meals outside on a propane stove.

They had 2 very small special needs children. At the end of the show, it was announced that one of them passed away two weeks after the house was done.

These shows seriously make me cry every time I watch one.