Early Christian Creeds

apexviper13

Can someone give me a list of the early Christian creeds? The reason I want to look them up is because I found one creed of Constantinople that actually rejects the idea of God the Father, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Ghost being of the same substance so I want to examine the differences in them.

So, you want historical creeds from the Eastern Orthodox church and the roman catholic church? I'm goin' to let you google it.

HJ

Don't get me wrong, I don't believe in those creeds at all with the exception of acknowledging God the Father, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Ghost exists. I'm a LDS that enjoys history.

Guest saintish

I think what Hijolly is saying is that those should be readily available online and there is no reason to start a thread asking others to do your leg work so to speak, now if you had a specific question that would be fine but forum members aren't your personal reasearch staff.

I think what Hijolly is saying is that those should be readily available online and there is no reason to start a thread asking others to do your leg work so to speak, now if you had a specific question that would be fine but forum members aren't your personal reasearch staff.

Well apparently not all are easy to find.

Well apparently not all are easy to find.

Start by googling "nicene creed" and "athanasian creed". Look up some of the good links from the results, read those and follow related links on those pages, and you will have begun educating yourself on this issues.