Introduction! Name is Jeremy

jerome1232

Hello, I've been reading these forums for a month or so and have throughly enjoyed them. I work in warehouseing for Target atm and am attending school full time, I'm majoring in Computer Information Systems. Due to that busy schedule I have been struggling to "feast on the word" as much as I should. These forums certainly get the desire to study the things of God kindling!

I am a big Open Source Software fan, and I love the outdoors. I used to be an avid video game player but I just don't have the time for it now, between work, family, church and friends it's tough to justify the time sink of it.

I was fortunate enough to be born into the church, unfortunately I wasn't able to serve a mission due to my own personal issues (I'll forever regret not going). I got married in LA temple in '07 and have a 2 year old son. We want to have more but my wife was diagnosed with severe rheumatoid arthritis shortly after giving birth to our son and has to go off her medication if she wants to have another child, which would put her in a wheelchair for the duration. So we are waiting for the right timing.

Edited by jerome1232