I Have 6 Questions....

JoshuaFKon

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

B)

You know my attention span.. I couldn't sit through it all, but I read as much as I could, and he is knowledgable, and usually quite intelligent.

He has been quite credable.

Well to tell you the truth, I had a hard time reading it myself...but He seems to be saying that Although Facsimile No.2 clearly does not translate as Joseph Smith said, it could be argued that Facsimile No.2 is a distortion of the Book of Abraham, and Joseph Smith, by revelation "saw" back and "translated" the original version correctly.

As I said, I don't really want to agrue about right now...but I do have some problems with that theory.

Josh B)

By the way, how did you upload that pic under your name?

B) <div class='quotemain'>

You know my attention span.. I couldn't sit through it all, but I read as much as I could, and he is knowledgable, and usually quite intelligent.

He has been quite credable.

Well to tell you the truth, I had a hard time reading it myself...but He seems to be saying that Although Facsimile No.2 clearly does not translate as Joseph Smith said, it could be argued that Facsimile No.2 is a distortion of the Book of Abraham, and Joseph Smith, by revelation "saw" back and "translated" the original version correctly.

As I said, I don't really want to agrue about right now...but I do have some problems with that theory.

Josh B)

By the way, how did you upload that pic under your name?

I had a hard time with it myself.

I ended up using the gallery, which you can find if you go back, and know you are looking for one.

I don't know why my personal pictures arn't working...

Well, If I'm a "freak show"....at least I'm the best "freak show" I can be... ;)

This is the most views EVER you'll notice :)

Josh B)

And Ya JoshuaK i wouldn't take it as a good thing see.................Alot of us look into this freak show to get a good laugh at the Zillionth person comming to OUR LDS SITE And pulling this ahhhhhhhhhh CRA**, It's very amussing and entertaing to say the least.

And Ya JoshuaK i wouldn't take it as a good thing see.................Alot of us look into this freak show to get a good laugh at the Zillionth person comming to OUR LDS SITE And pulling this ahhhhhhhhhh CRA**, It's very amussing and entertaing to say the least.

Well....all I'm saying is...if a "zillionth" other people posted the same..."stuff" I must be the most amussing and entertaing...and to beat a "zillion" other people, that's not bad...

Josh B)

lisajo.. you are only feeding his ego.

Ya ya i know, he's just to ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh blond to realize when he is dissed LOL cracks me up that he is so proud of it, he reminds me of ARI / LDS Sister/aristodles HUMMMMMMMMMMMM i think i ..........i am sure some of you know what i am thinking :D

Well....all I'm saying is...if a "zillionth" other people posted the same..."stuff" I must be the most amussing and entertaing...and to beat a "zillion" other people, that's not bad...

Well I must say that you handle rudeness with great civility JoshuaK. A respectful way to stick up for yourself.

M.

Guest ApostleKnight

I'm reminded of a performance evaluation that was posted online. Concerning a manager or some such person the evaluator said:

"His people will follow him anywhere...but only out of a morbid curiosity."

Alot of us are following your posts, but only out of a morbid curiosity. How many more tired criticisms can this person regurgitate?

Thank you Maureen :)

Josh B)

I'm reminded of a performance evaluation that was posted online. Concerning a manager or some such person the evaluator said:

"His people will follow him anywhere...but only out of a morbid curiosity."

Alot of us are following your posts, but only out of a morbid curiosity. How many more tired criticisms can this person regurgitate?

A.K., A.K.,

"morbid curiosity" that's the best you could come up with?...admit it....like me or not I'm entertaining.... :)

(he's probably just grumpy because his best topic only got 2,814 veiws..... ;) )

Josh B)

:o lol. That was the case for me at the beginning.

I was waiting for you to just leave.

I am surprised you are still here.

I think that is what goes through alot of heads..

Maybe lisajo was right, and I'm not smart enough to tell when I'm being dissed.... :unsure:

Was that an insult...or a complement? :dontknow:

Josh B)