Love

babygirl

I would just like to warn all the young girls out there to not fall inlove with a premie all it does is give you heart ack...and i know i know you hear it all the time and oh it wont happen to me...i understand that i was one of those girls, and now i wish i had listened.

so take addvice froma girl who has just gone through it...DONT DO IT. you will more than likely end up with a broken heart

Yep. When you girls (and guys) search for a mate, on a scale from 0 to 10, the person must be atleast 9 or 10. Someone who is like 8 or 7 might seem ok, but with time they will end up being like 2 or 3. Because, if theres something you dont apreciate with a person you are in love with, dont expect that you can/will make the person change that. You will have to live with that forever. So concider carefully.

Hello S0ren,

Nice to meet you. Quick comment: Your last post seems rather unilateral. If that person goes from a "8 or 7" to a "lower rank" then I hope you too are a 9 or 10 because the same might be said about you. :) Just an observation.

Dr. T

Understood but you being ranked as an 8 by the person who does not bite their nails (according you your argument above) would eventually rate you as a 4 or 5 because you bite your nails. That is only an example. My point was, using your argument, the person judging and then the person that was judged would both have th "lowing of the rank" over time, not just one sided.

Dr. T

i think we are maybe putting too much in this now lol.

I can rate a person 9 if she is just super duper dandy, but she can still rate me 7 because i bite my nails or something else wich she doesnt like. I dont nessesarily have a problem with her not liking nail-biting :P

I completely agree that you shouldn't single date until after high school, and I've always thought that way. But man its tuff sometimes! for example, homecoming is coming up and the guys usually put such an effort into asking you all cute or w/e and i'm gonna feel soooooooo bad if someone asks me and i have to say no.. plus i'm on the committee so i'm gonna have to go anyway.. lol. but ya I've had situations where someone that i really liked asked me and i had to say no, and its really not as easy as it sounds! Any advice on how to break the news gently? Not just for me, but for everyone. (I'm no that worried about getting asked. ;) )

Hello S0ren,

Nice to meet you. Quick comment: Your last post seems rather unilateral. If that person goes from a "8 or 7" to a "lower rank" then I hope you too are a 9 or 10 because the same might be said about you. :) Just an observation.

Dr. T

I think a good way to sum up this statement would be to say "Don't expect someone else to live up to certain standards if you are not willing to live up to those same standards yourself."

L.H.

i was one of those girls to and it is really safer just to be friends untill you graduate high school lol then you can keep your focus on school

to me it was the opposite.. to know i had someone made me relax and able to focus more on my studys, because i knew i didnt have to worry about finding a good girl (because they are hard to find)

<div class='quotemain'>

i was one of those girls to and it is really safer just to be friends untill you graduate high school lol then you can keep your focus on school

to me it was the opposite.. to know i had someone made me relax and able to focus more on my studys, because i knew i didnt have to worry about finding a good girl (because they are hard to find)

You really arn't supposed to steady date until you are 18.

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

You really arn't supposed to steady date until you are 18.

says who?