I Want A Picture

babygirl

<div class='quotemain'>

Go to your control panel and edit your avatar :)

it wont add it...it just has that funny box...but its the right size and kind of file...why isnt it working??? :(

As far as I know, you can't host an image on this site, which means you must host it elsewhere. I use photobucket.com - create a login, upload the picture into an album, then it will give you a url. Paste the url in the field at LDSTalk in your profile. Let me know if you need more help.

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

it wont add it...it just has that funny box...but its the right size and kind of file...why isnt it working??? :(

As far as I know, you can't host an image on this site, which means you must host it elsewhere. I use photobucket.com - create a login, upload the picture into an album, then it will give you a url. Paste the url in the field at LDSTalk in your profile. Let me know if you need more help.

Actually, I just uploaded mine from my PC....it's not hosted anywhere!

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

PS: Make sure it's not too big 64x64 pixels is all you get any bigger and it won't take it!

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

PS: Make sure it's not too big 64x64 pixels is all you get any bigger and it won't take it!

note i did say it was the right size...it's like 64x62 or somethin like that. so its not the size that is the problem, thanx though