Hello Everyone :)

Sicily510

First and foremost I want to thank heavenly father for blessing me with this site. I'm thankful for the knowledge of Jesus Christ and the spirit of the holy ghost to abide with me. I'm a very energetic loving individual that has been blessed by the church throughout my life, the teachings has been embedded since my adolescent years. I grew up with major family trials and tribulations that I can attest that this church is the true church. I'm able to withstand obstacles through the gospel and hold accountability for what I've done wrong and forgive those who've done wrong towards me. This church has helped me to be in tuned spiritually and utilize our saviors atonement so that we may progress and change for the happiness we seek eternally. I admire the strict principles because although I may not fully gain it in my lifetime, the fact that I desire for perfection and to be with heavenly father I know that through this gospel I can succeed. I just am very blessed and grateful, I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.