I'm A Mormon

Bini

Do any of you have an "I'm A Mormon" profile on Mormon.org?

I'm enjoying reading and listening to the personal stories shared on there. I'm just blown away by how each experience is completely different from the next, and yet, they all know the gospel is true and strive to live according to its teachings. Going through these, I realise even more, that we are all unique individuals. There were a few profiles on there that surprised me - in a good way - I just hadn't expected some of them to be Mormon but that just goes to show me that one should never judge a book by its cover. I wish more people would check these out! It's inspiring to see how the gospel has touched so many lives, from all kinds of backgrounds and upbringings, and in so many diverse ways.

Do any of you have an "I'm A Mormon" profile on Mormon.org?

I'm enjoying reading and listening to the personal stories shared on there. I'm just blown away by how each experience is completely different from the next, and yet, they all know the gospel is true and strive to live according to its teachings. Going through these, I realise even more, that we are all unique individuals. There were a few profiles on there that surprised me - in a good way - I just hadn't expected some of them to be Mormon but that just goes to show me that one should never judge a book by its cover. I wish more people would check these out! It's inspiring to see how the gospel has touched so many lives, from all kinds of backgrounds and upbringings, and in so many diverse ways.

Yep. I do.

Me too.

Anatess, I found you!

Thank you for sharing your story and testimony. I know you've shared parts of your personal life and experiences in the forum but I really enjoyed the whole version (on Mormon.org) of how you got to where you are. And you look just as I imagined you! Very lovely :]

Anatess, I found you!

Thank you for sharing your story and testimony. I know you've shared parts of your personal life and experiences in the forum but I really enjoyed the whole version (on Mormon.org) of how you got to where you are. And you look just as I imagined you! Very lovely :]

Bini, YOU are very lovely. I'm just regular. :) I love your avatar pic before this current one you're using. It would be great to see that pic on mormon.org too!

It's not quite the whole version. It was longer originally. We chopped off a lot of it because it was just too long.