Sin~ How Is It Measured

StrawberryFields

I think that if you drink hot tea and are a nudist you are taking a great risk. Remember the lady who sued McDonands for spilling her coffee in her lap? If she'd been nude then that would have really hurt.

If a person gets nude for one of those "Girls Gone Wild" vieeos advertised on TV or gets nude to get money at a strip club or gets nude to tease other people then that is a sin. If they get nude to go swimming or merely socialize with other like-minded people then I do not believe that is a sin.

Same for the WOW. If you drink tea out of defiance towards the WOW then that is a sin. If you are in a remote Third World country where drinking water is dangerous, and you drink tea that has been at boiling point then I don't believe that is a sin.

Eeeegads!!!!!

Maybe I am more prudish that I thought. :P

Adult form me? ...Ha Ha Ha Yeah.

Okay, this is what I was thinking or maybe an example or two.

1. I live in Utah, and we do a lot of door to door charity drives. Say that it was a warm day and I was feeling especially comfortable in my skin and decided to go door to door nude collecting for the march of dimes.

2. Take the same scenario, hot day, charity drive, this time clothed with an ice tea.

Isn't number one the greater sin?( Just for arguement sake I look good nude.)

Eeeegads!!!!!

Maybe I am more prudish that I thought. :P

Adult form me? ...Ha Ha Ha Yeah.

Okay, this is what I was thinking or maybe an example or two.

1. I live in Utah, and we do a lot of door to door charity drives. Say that it was a warm day and I was feeling especially comfortable in my skin and decided to go door to door nude collecting for the march of dimes.

2. Take the same scenario, hot day, charity drive, this time clothed with an ice tea.

Isn't number one the greater sin?( Just for arguement sake I look good nude.)

It all depends on context. I would not want you coming to my door wearing a bikini or a burka either. If I was at a beach that was clothing optional be my guest to ask people for contributions to the MofD.