Elder doing town hall university Q&A's?

Hyena

Someone was telling me about how one of the Elders did a series of talks around different universities where he opened the floor to questions about the church and faith and invited the young students to be challenging in order to better illuminate the faith. I understand these were filmed.

Does anyone know who it was or what the series was called?

I'm not sure how long ago this occurred, I'm assuming not too long ago. Sorry, I'm very new to the Church so I don't know about all the different Prophets and Elders and talks yet. Thanks!

Yeah the way it was explained to me, one of the higher ranked? Elders went out and did a series of town hall style seminars or something at these big universities where the students were allowed to ask just about any question they wanted and he apparently did an amazing job of addressing their questions and explaining church doctrine in defense of the LDS. I'd really like to witness that, I think it would be great for a new convert like me to help me defend my faith.