Bummed

Jenamarie

I had planned for the past week to attend the Temple today. We just moved to a new state, just got new recommends, and I was excited to check out our new Temple (which is now only 2 minutes away instead of 75 minutes), until I realized that it doesn't have clothing rental like our old one did, and my old Temple clothing got ruined a couple years ago (a water bottle in my closet got spilled on my packet and caused it to get moldy before I discovered it).

I've already ordered new clothing from store.lds.org, but I was really looking forward to going tonight. :(

I almost guarantee they have clothing available (for people traveling, etc.), but it's just not advertised. If there's a font, there's laundry facilities. I'd call the temple and ask if they have clothing available that you can rent once or twice until your new clothing comes in the mail.

I almost guarantee they have clothing available (for people traveling, etc.), but it's just not advertised. If there's a font, there's laundry facilities. I'd call the temple and ask if they have clothing available that you can rent once or twice until your new clothing comes in the mail.

I did ask them what they had available, they said only baptism and initiatory clothing.

I would assume, could be wrong, that the temple is one of the smaller temples. If I have understood the smaller temples correctly they don't provide clothing for the endowment.

That alwasys sucks, when you have good plans and they don't work out.