Catholic going to Convert?

pk55847

I understand that I am saying alot of LDS go there and do that.

What people do on other forum boards we can't control. We can control what goes on and happens on lds.net.

I understand that I am saying alot of LDS go there and do that.

I find that odd. I have found people in the church to be much more understanding of other religions than most. We're taught that good is to be found in other religions. It was a refreshing change for me.

Do LDS say that this is the true church restored on the earth again? Yes. Some might characterize that as "bashing", but it is not.

I find that odd. I have found people in the church to be much more understanding of other religions than most. We're taught that good is to be found in other religions. It was a refreshing change for me.

Do LDS say that this is the true church restored on the earth again? Yes. Some might characterize that as "bashing", but it is not.

You can can find it odd all you want I know what I see on the other site do your own research peace out

I see it all the time don't really care if you belive me or not go look for yourself